We believe that nothing is more important than helping people to live full, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own home.
In partnership with Community Living disABILITY Services, Community Venture is dedicated to providing the kind of home that helps enrich lives and maintain the highest possible level of independent living.
By working closely with the member and their support team we are able to create a lifestyle plan tailored for each individual and their specific needs.
Members are introduced to situations designed to assist them to achieve their goals and increase their involvement within the community.
Our services include:
• 24-hour supervision and support
• Assistance with cooking, cleaning, and household chores
• Life skills training such as money management, shopping, accessing medical services and household management.
• Transportation training
• Development of self-discipline and self-control skills
• Evening and weekend activities that revolve around residents’ interests and desires
• Opportunities for supportive employment or participation in a day program during weekday hours
• Availability of community resources such as local stores, houses of worship and recreation facilities
• Opportunity for residents to become an integral part of their community